REGISTRATION FOR EVENT IS CLOSED
The registration procedure consists of several steps:
- Read the information below
- Click on ‘Register Now’ to proceed to the online registration form.
- Step 1. Select the appropriate registration category.
- Step 2. Complete your personal details.
- Step 3. Pay your conference fee online.
The registration is final when the online form has been completed and you have received confirmation that the fees have been paid.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 9, 2023
The congress fee for regular guests is €350.
There is a reduced rate of €199 for students enrolled in a BA, MA, PhD or equivalent degree program. This rate does not include the congress banquet on Wednesday evening.
To receive this discounted price, students must provide the name of the university/college they are attending and provide evidence of student status (scan of university card, letter of institution, …).
For ETF-students it is sufficient to provide the student card number.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Attendance at all congress sessions
- Lunch each day (on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Tea/coffee/water and refreshments during the morning and afternoon coffee breaks each day
- Reception and dinner on Tuesday
- Congress banquet on Wednesday evening (not included in the reduced rate for students, however students can join the congress banquet for an additional €70)
Registration Guidelines Global Jonathan Edwards Congress 2023
Fill out the registration form online. To start the registration process, click on ‘REGISTER NOW’ at the top of this page.
Confirmation of your registration and payment will be mailed to you. If you have not received a confirmation email within a week or have questions contact us by e-mail () or call us at +32 (0)16 200 895.
Prior to the congress, you will receive an e-mail with practical information concerning arrival, on-site registration, etc.
While we realize that unforeseen circumstances may cause an inability to attend, congress planning expenses are progressively committed several weeks in advance. Cancellations received prior to June 9, 2023 will receive a refund of 80%. Refunds for cancellation requested after June 9, 2023 cannot be issued.
LETTER OF INVITATION / VISA INFORMATION
You can request a visa invitation letter by filling out the registration form, checking the box for an invitation letter and filling out the extra information that is requested. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. The letter will be sent in pdf form to the email address provided. If a paper letter is required, please respond to that e-mail.